martes, 13 de abril de 2010

My family and Irlanda ,Ireland....

My family is very special for me ...

buy the of my family es my SON , I am independent woman. In my free time I play soccer with my son. I work travel agency with sisters and mon. my mon is good person and very best friend...

Irlanda , Ireland

Is very attractive place to vacation and to learning english. its beaches are beautiful but the weather is too cold for me. The main airport in the country is located about 30 minutes away from the capital city Dublin. Trasportation there is clear and safe. ist all of the families speak english, a moyority of the families live in apartment and sometime by travel in train...

4 comentarios:

  1. my family is special for me I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. theres so much to choose from when you want to take a break Ireland.....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. y estoy demaciado feliz saque 20 en mi defensa de tesis solo falta esta ultima evaluacionde ingles y soy una licenciada de la republica mesmaaaaaaa

    ResponderEliminar